The holiday season and the new year is a time for reflection, goal setting and planning for the coming year. If you are thinking about making changes our pursuing your professional goals, you might be interested in the following:
A lot of people ask me what it is I work on with my clients. Well, it varies. I am working with a lot of great clients right now and it is a priviledge to be able to help them along their path to greater career fulfillment and the achievement of their goals.
To give you an idea, here is a sample of my current client projects:
* Unemployed sales manager in urgent job search
* Marketing coaching for an independent HR consultant
* Helping an Italy-based GM move from his existing position to a new opportunity, including resume writing, and job search advising
* Helping a sales professional move into her dream industry
* Helping an accountant in public practice find a controller position in private industry
* Advising a California-based VP, Software Development on his positioning in the market, including setting up online tools to help promote himself
* Coaching a young-ish CEO of a start-up company to help him perform and execute better
* Director of Software Development in job search
* Helping a Calgary-based executive with the initial creation of an innovative start-up idea
As you can see, there is a wide variety of client types, situations, and locations. Intrigued?
==> Learn more about Individual Coaching:
==> Learn more about Resume Writing: