6 Job Search Strategies
There are basically 6 ways of landing a job
Thinking about a change or need to make one quick?
1. Get moved internally
2. Land one through a posting
3. Get called
4. Market yourself to target companies
5. Get referred / sourced / recommended
6. Create your own If you expect to be successful in your career, you need to both know where to spend your time and efforts and master the appropriate skills.
I will delve into each of these in coming posts. How’s that for incentive to keep you coming back? :-) BTW - you can get the Being Bold! career management email course and other free resources here. Or better yet, join our Gold Members for some pretty cool career resources.
- Announcements (11)
- Executive Career Management Articles (42)
- Personal Leadership Articles (21)
- Executive Job Search Articles (33)
- Personal Marketing Articles (15)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (11)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (8)
- Tools & Resources (4)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (8)
- Interview Skills Articles (7)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (4)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)
Take control and generate momentum in your career.
Learn the 9 principles
to building a bold career.