One month and counting...
Now that January is over, how is your 2005 going?
I have been around long enough to not rely on resolutions. I DO utilize tools to create vision, direction, goals to get me there and plans to make those goals happen. I do this for myself, and my clients.
I can say that my 2005 is starting out strong. Mostly, because I laid a solid foundation in the fall, and am working hard towards my goals.
How are you doing? If you set some important goals for yourself, or identified something worth changing in your life during the holiday / New Year period, do not lose that momentum. After 31 days, it is check-up time. What are you doing today, this week to move forward on those goals or make that change happen?
- Announcements (61)
- Executive Career Management Articles (44)
- Personal Leadership Articles (42)
- Executive Job Search Articles (34)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (12)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (12)
- Tools & Resources (10)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (9)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (5)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)