Get a weekly dose of actionable career advice, insights, and resources to keep the business of YOU on track.
- from the desk of Ian Christie
CEO & Executive Career Coach
We hate spam too. Unsubscribe at any time.
Canadian Business Magazine Interview
The recruitment industry has been buzzing recently with CIBC World Markets taking legal action against Genuity Capital Markets for poaching employees.
I was delighted to receive a call on the subject from Canadian Business Magazine to discuss the employee side of the equation. It ended up in the Jan. 31 - Feb. 13 issue of the magazine in a small way. The article isn’t online unfortunately, but the gist of the quote is when you decide to leave, try and resign with some class. Give appropriate notice. Don’t do anything that could come back to haunt you. Common sense, really.
- Announcements (11)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (21)
- Executive Job Search Articles (33)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (11)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (8)
- Tools & Resources (4)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (8)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (4)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)
- interview coaching (1)