On the victory side, my son, in just two evenings, has gone from 4-wheels to a 2-wheeler! The look on his face as he tears around is something to see.
I was there to help him, but it is his victory. Now, my “you can do it” encouragement has been replaced with “slow down, watch where you are going” warnings as he has already managed to crash a few times.
But, that happens when you take risks, doesn’t it?
- Announcements (60)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (42)
- Executive Job Search Articles (34)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (12)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (12)
- Tools & Resources (10)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (9)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (5)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)