Just off the phone with a client who has struggled in recent months, but with the passage of time, has made real progress. In her performance. In her action items. In developing behaviors that move her towards what she wants to be and achieve. Way to go J!
Taking action on specific action items is relatively easy. But real change isn’t. It takes time. Time to enact. Time to learn. And time to see the results.
A lesson to remember.
- Announcements (60)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (42)
- Executive Job Search Articles (34)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (12)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (12)
- Tools & Resources (10)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (9)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (5)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)