Looking for a New Job or Career Change? Are you Market Ready?
Are you thinking about a new job?
Do you have the itch and want to make a move?
Is a change in career, company or even a promotion going to be part of your New Year’s resolutions?
Hold on…I have an important question for you. Before you rush into job search mode, think about this…
Are You Market Ready?
What I mean is, are you truly prepared to go out into the job market or into conversations about what you want next and why?
Do you know what you are looking for?
Are you thinking already about what you have to settle for vs. what you really want?
Are you clear about what to avoid?
Have you prepared a compelling case for why you are an amazing candidate for your target position?
Are you ready to interview and prove that you are the right candidate?
I will tell you more later about why getting prepared is so important.
For now, a quick heads-up.
For the first time, I am going to be offering a program designed to get you ready for a smart, focused and powerful career transition. The program will be offered at two levels and will start later in January. I am looking forward to telling you more about it next week.
But first, perhaps you should test your own market readiness.
Watch for an upcoming post with a link to an online quiz - The Are You Market Ready Challenge. The quiz will give you a fairly accurate measurement of how ready you are to make a move.
Watch for it.
- Announcements (11)
- Executive Career Management Articles (42)
- Personal Leadership Articles (21)
- Executive Job Search Articles (33)
- Personal Marketing Articles (15)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (11)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (8)
- Tools & Resources (4)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (8)
- Interview Skills Articles (7)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (4)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)
Time to gain more control & momentum in building your career?
Learn the 9 principles to build your bold career.