Pencils. Binders. Lunch Box.
Here we are. Labor Day. I truly enjoy summer and am sorry to see it end. At the same time, I have always been jazzed by the promise and possibility that September brings.
How you look at September has a lot to do with how you feel about your work. A recent Labor Day poll by Workopolis.com reveals that 15% of respondents are experiencing feelings of either dread or anxiety about their return to work.
I love what I do and am already hard at work on bringing some new projects to you. What about you? How are you feeling about the coming months? What do you want to make happen between now and the New Year? What has to change?
Here’s to a productive next few months for all of us!
- Announcements (60)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (42)
- Executive Job Search Articles (34)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (12)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (12)
- Tools & Resources (10)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (9)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (5)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)