Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
I know. I know. I am one of thousands to review David Allen’s almost cult-like book. In case you aren’t savvy, the system is referred to as GTD. Let me say that there are at least two levels of value in GTD. The first is his comprehensive system for productivity. The second is the ideas he plants regarding next actions, projects and other key elements of time management. You can gain value in the second category just by reading the book. You can’t however just read the book for the first category. This is one of those all or nothing implementations. If you choose to read it, you will be welcomed by a host of online communities dedicated to advancing the art of GTD.
By David Allen
- Announcements (11)
- Executive Career Management Articles (42)
- Personal Leadership Articles (21)
- Executive Job Search Articles (33)
- Personal Marketing Articles (15)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (11)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (8)
- Tools & Resources (4)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (8)
- Interview Skills Articles (7)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (4)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)
Take control and generate momentum in your career.
Learn the 9 principles
to building a bold career.