Professional Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writing Services
Communicate your unique professional story. Get Market Ready with our Professional Identity Services for Managers & Mid-career Professionals
Feel proud and confident with a market ready resume, or bundle with a Linkedin profile and other professional identity documents to powerfully articulate your personal brand and your unique professional value. Our experienced consultants will work in partnership with you to explore and thread together your experience, expertise and direction to create a compelling story. Through the process you will develop self-knowledge, a better understanding of your professional identity and most importantly, confidence that your resume and LinkedIn profile are market ready.
Our professional resume writing services are a great fit for you if you are...
- A current candidate for a live opportunity
- Looking to position yourself for a promotion
- Looking to get hired into a next level role
- Working on a career pivot or career change and need to better translate your experience and expertise to a new domain
- Not getting results from your current resume
- Or you are keen to get support in telling your professional story in a more powerful and compelling way
Bold Career Project
“The copy writing he did for me is the best I have seen, which resulted in significantly raising the bar for my resume, LinkedIn profile, and bio. The personalized process and results both exceeded my expectations.”
Bold Career Project
“Within a month, I had a LinkedIn profile I was proud of, an amazing network of connections, a resume that represented my target job market, and a cover letter that was able to bridge my past work experience to the career change I was seeking.”
Executive Professional Identity ServicesCAD 1,097.00 (+ 5% GST)
Resume writing services for Executives and other Senior Professionals. Feel proud and confident with a market-ready resume, or bundle your resume with a Linkedin profile and other professional identity documents to powerfully articulate your personal brand and your unique professional value. Starting at ...
“Working with Julien has been such a pleasant experience. He is very detailed, and really takes the time to get to know his clients. By doing so, he creates the best solution for people wanting the perfect resume. Let's not forget how patient he is with all the back and forth until the final result is just where it needs to be. I would recommend his services for anyone wanting a perfect profile update, and resume that stand out from the crowd. Thank you Julien!”
Bold Career Project
“This process not only helped me to work on materials for updating my LinkedIn presence and future resume, but it enabled me to digest the last 6 years of hard work and begin to evaluate more clearly what I had already accomplished, where I was going, and how I wanted to move forward.”
Bold Career Project
“I had the pleasure to work with Julien on my resume. Julien took the time to not only understand the details of my past experiences but also was genuinely interested to know me better. All that in order to craft and deliver the best resume in cohesion with my personality and the market.”
We are often asked...
"Do you have experience with someone like me?"
The answer is almost always YES! Here are some common situations that we deal with every day:
- Client has only a fuzzy idea of their professional value and best fit roles and is unclear about what they want to do next | Very common and a great reason to partner with us.
- Client has worked in the same company (or job) for many years and knows little about the modern job search world | For sure. Very common.
- Client has one or more hard to explain "bumps" in their career - restructurings, a job that didn't work out, no references - and is having trouble explaining it | Understood. We will help you make sense of the event (or pattern), develop messaging and help you move forward with confidence.
- Client has recently been exited from their job and is feeling at-risk, confused, and may have low confidence | We've got you. We are very experienced supporting clients in this situation.
- Client has worked in a series of roles and feels pigeon-holed or specialized in something they don't want to be focused on, or there isn't much of a market for | Yes, this is common. Our process will help.
- Client is experiencing a crisis of confidence | We've got you.
- Client is very clear about their next step and needs help making it happen | Bring it on!
Who is not a fit? That's a great question and not everyone is a fit. Here are the common situations:
- Client is thinking about a career change that is completely unrelated to their previous history (ie. from accountant to dentist). That's not our focus.
- Client is looking for a provider to give them "the answer" to what should they do with their life.
- Client is looking for a provider to do the searching part of job search - finding the job on their behalf. Acting as their recruiter or networker.
Our Experience Writing & Designing Resumes Includes:
- Marketing resumes | Manager Marketing, Marketing Coordinator, E-Commerce specialist
- Business Development resumes | Business Development Manager
- Sales resumes | District Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Rep
- Client Services resumes | Client Services Manager
Our Professional Identity Packages
The Resume Package
Work with us to solve this important piece of the puzzle in achieving your professional goals.
✓ Resume for Management & Mid-Career Professionals - Professionally written & designed (1-2 pages)
✓ Word and PDF formats
✓ ATS Friendly
The Market Ready Professional Identity Package
Elevate & communicate your professional identity beyond the resume. Save time w/ a tailored cover letter. Finally develop a LinkedIn profile you can be proud of.
✓ Resume for Management & Mid-Career Professionals
✓ LinkedIn Profile - For most management-level professionals, the effectiveness of the LinkedIn profile is critical in making smart career moves. Elevate your LinkedIn profile!
✓ Cover Letter - Tailored to your unique situation
The Full Professional Identity Package
The tools you need to succeed in the market & articulate your unique story.
✓ Two 1-hour 1:1 consultations with a personal branding expert
✓ Professionally written and designed Resume (1-2 pages, Word/PDF, ATS Friendly)
✓ LinkedIn Profile
✓ Cover Letter
✓ Thank You Letter - We'll write a letter/message for you to re-use
✓ Executive Bio - From proposals to websites to conferences to being a speaker, having a concise & powerful executive bio is a smart investment as your career develops
✓ Recruiter's Brief - A synopsis document that communicates your targets and key-value points to external recruiters
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the questions people most frequently ask us about resume services:
How does it work?
One of our professional identity consultants will be assigned to work with you. You will be asked to complete an intake questionnaire to help us understand your goals, target and experience. An additional Jobs Analysis workbook may be assigned to help you inventory your key experiences, accomplishments and the content and level of responsibility in your key roles. Based on the information you’ve provided your consultant will create a first draft for your review, you’ll provide feedback/edits, your consultant will produce the final versions and share with you.
What do I need to do?
Provide us with your background material. Fill out the intake questionnaire (a valuable exercise in thinking through in advance key questions about your strategy). We work together in partnership to achieve this.
Where are your clients located?
We are based in Vancouver Canada. However, our clients are often remote and we work together via Zoom, email, a private dropbox folder and our online platform. Across Canada (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Victoria, etc.), the U.S. (Boston, New York, Chicago, Seattle, etc.) and international (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, London, Paris, Mexico City, etc.)
What is the turn-around time?
From the point of receiving your materials and having our consultation (if applicable), delivery time of the draft is 4-5 business days and within 2 business days to process edits and finalize. Extra time required for bigger branding elements.
What if I need it sooner?
At check-out, you can add the Rush option for an extra fee.
What is your refund policy?
You can request a full refund up to and including the first 30 minutes of the first consultation with no questions asked. We do not issue refunds beyond that point.