Holiday / Vacation Benefit
When you are in the right business / job, one of the benefits of taking a real break, as I did during the Christmas to New Years stretch is that your brain starts to work in new and fresh ways. Your creativity is sparked. You see new solutions to old problems and opportunities where they didn’t seem to exist back in November.
This has certainly been the case with me over the years, and this holiday was no exception.
Keyword = Buzzing.
Lots of great ideas, and new points of view. So, here’s to a prosperous, healthy, and peaceful New Year, and from my perspective, one where you find ways to do the kind of work you want to do and were meant to do.
- Announcements (60)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (42)
- Executive Job Search Articles (34)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (12)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (12)
- Tools & Resources (10)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (9)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (5)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)