Get a weekly dose of actionable career advice, insights, and resources to keep the business of YOU on track.
- from the desk of Ian Christie
CEO & Executive Career Coach
We hate spam too. Unsubscribe at any time.
Analyze Your Career with a Personal SWOT
Want a fresh way to size up the state of your career? How about taking a page from the business-school playbook and running a SWOT analysis? SWOT, which stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, is a simple yet powerful model MBA students use to analyze the strategic positions of companies, products or business situations. But you don't need to be an MBA to apply the SWOT technique to your own career planning.
Take a look at my most recent Monster article: Analyze Your Career with a Personal SWOT...
- Announcements (11)
- Executive Career Management Articles (43)
- Personal Leadership Articles (21)
- Executive Job Search Articles (33)
- Personal Marketing Articles (16)
- Executive Resume Articles (14)
- LinkedIn Articles (11)
- Career Paths & Models Articles (8)
- Tools & Resources (4)
- Personal Value Proposition Articles (8)
- Interview Skills Articles (9)
- Networking Articles (8)
- Career Assessment Articles (4)
- Career Change Articles (5)
- Career Transition Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (2)
- Personal Branding Articles (1)
- Career Development Articles (1)
- interview coaching (1)